Plastic Free Deodorant - Orange Leaves
ATTITUDE’s plastic free natural deodorant uses an innovative biodegradable all-paper packaging designed to reduce single-use plastic. Because caring for the planet and your body should be a daily thing, our aluminum-free deodorant is made from natural ingredients such as arrow root and cornstarch that absorb moisture and eliminate unpleasant odours naturally. Our EWG VERIFIED™ deodorant provides long-lasting protection – without plugging up the body’s natural temperature regulating sweat system.
Push on the bottom to release the product. Apply to dry skin. Heat the product for a few seconds on armpit and apply. WARNING: Discontinue use if rash or skin irritation occurs. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Store at a temperature below 90 F.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Plastic-free and biodegradable packaging
- Helps prevent unpleasant odours: contains maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) known for its deodorant properties
- Naturally absorbs moisture: Contains corn starch known for its absorbent properties
- Aluminium free
- Without water
- Easy to apply thanks to the smooth texture of shea butter and coconut oil
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested: does not contain any known allergens
- Free of parabens, triclosan, steareths, phthalates, talcum powder or artificial colours found in traditional deodorants and antiperspirants
- EWG VERIFIED certified and green side in the EWG Skin Deep® database
- Cruelty free: Vegan and never tested on animals
Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) root powder, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, sodium bicarbonate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, zea mays (corn) starch, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, coco caprylate/caprate, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) leaf extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, decanal (fruit), pentadecalactone (fruit), raspberry ketone.
Made in Canada