Zero Waste Collective x Ten and Co Sponge Cloth
The Zero Waste Collective Sponge Cloth was designed in collaboration with ZWC and Ten and Co. This neutral color with contrasting white leaf design Swedish Sponge Cloth is sure to step up your kitchen-style game! The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years.
• Absorbs 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup).
• Replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel.
• Clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking.
• Average lasts 200 wash cycles.
• Home Compostable
• Naturally anti-bacterial
• Quick-drying and no "dishcloth" smell.
• Size 17cm x 20cm
• Cellulose Cotton
• Water Based Dye
Designed in Canada, Made in Sweden.