Lavender Sponge Cloth
Inspired by the beautiful violet blooms and silvery-green foliage of the Purple Hill Lavender Farm Ten and Co. created a collaboration Sponge Cloth to celebrate this local spot. With a bright and Spring Lavender design, this Swedish Sponge Cloth is sure to brighten up your kitchen and your day! The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years.
• Absorbs 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup).
• Replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel.
• Clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking.
• Average lasts 200 wash cycles.
• Home Compostable
• Naturally anti-bacterial
• Quick-drying and no "dishcloth" smell.
• Size 17cm x 20cm
• Cellulose Cotton
• Water Based Dye
Designed in Canada, Made in Sweden.