Anise Blossom Sponge Cloth
The Anise Blossom Sponge Cloth is inspired by herbal medicine eucalypti, sages, & rosemary. The grey colour is minimalist and hides stain particularly well. To remove stain instantly, use Stain Removing Soap Bar or Solid Dish Soap to rub under running water.
This plant-based sponge cloth can absorb up to 3/4 of a cup of liquids, it's perfect to clean up water and tea spills, dry dishes and pots, as well as wipe countertops and other surfaces.
It can replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towels and can be composted easily which makes it the most economical and zero waste solution!
• Absorbs 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup).
• Replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel.
• Clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking.
• Average lasts 200 wash cycles.
• Home Compostable
• Naturally anti-bacterial
• Quick-drying and no "dishcloth" smell.
• Size 17cm x 20cm
• Cellulose Cotton
• Water Based Dye
FSC Certified: Wood material is harvested from a sustainably managed forest, meaning that it's eco-friendly and sustainable.
Made in Sweden.